You have no items in your shopping cart.
- All bids are binding
- Any bids submitted after the auctioneer says sold will be under review and can be rejected.
- When a proxy bid and normal bid arrive at the same dollar amount the proxy bid will be the lead bid.
- During live auctions, the auctioneer will dictate which bid is in and which bid is out of two of the same bids come in.
- Payments will be made to the conservation group directly.
- 3%fee for all credit card transactions.
- Contact Jeremy Anderson with additional questions: Mobile: (801) 471-8254, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To restore, improve and protect mule deer habitat (including land and easement acquisitions) resulting in self-sustaining, healthy, free ranging and huntable deer populations.
To encourage and support responsible wildlife management with government agencies, private organizations and landowners.
To promote public education and scientific research related to mule deer and wildlife management.
To support and encourage responsible and ethical behavior and awareness of issues among those whose actions affect mule deer.
To support regulated hunting as a viable component of mule deer and black-tailed deer conservation.
To develop programs that focus on recruitment and retention of youth into the shooting sports and conservation.
You have no items in wishlist.