You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arizona Mule Deer Hunt with Ward’s Outfitters - your choice of either mid-season rifle or late season archery. This is for 2 (two) deer and 2 (two) hunters. Wards has closely managed ranches that consistently produce trophy mule deer. Those who choose to hunt during the firearms seasons can expect to see upwards of ten bucks a day. These bucks range in size from the 130’s to the 170’s. Those who choose the archery hunt in January will be in for a full blown Arizona rut hunt..
Ward’s Outfitters is one of Outdoorsman Hunts endorsed outfitters and has been a full-time outfitting service for over 15 years and has a harvest rate of 95%.
- All bids are binding
- Any bids submitted after the auctioneer says sold will be under review and can be rejected.
- When a proxy bid and normal bid arrive at the same dollar amount the proxy bid will be the lead bid.
- During live auctions, the auctioneer will dictate which bid is in and which bid is out of two of the same bids come in.
- Payments will be made to the conservation group directly.
- 3%fee for all credit card transactions.
- Contact Kevin Norman with additional questions: Mobile: 435-770-5978, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of SFW is to promote the protection and enhancement of wildlife habitat, assist in providing quality wildlife management programs, educating the public about the role hunters play in wildlife conservation, and perpetuating the family tradition of hunting and fishing.
You have no items in wishlist.