You have no items in your shopping cart.
- All bids are binding
- Any bids submitted after the auctioneer says sold will be under review and can be rejected.
- When a proxy bid and normal bid arrive at the same dollar amount the proxy bid will be the lead bid.
-The auction is "popcorn" format closing. If a bid comes in within the last 2 minutes the auction is extended and an additional 2 minutes. This will happen until no bid is placed in the allotted time.
- During live auctions, the auctioneer will dictate which bid is in and which bid is out of two of the same bids come in.
- Payments will be made to the conservation group directly.
- 3%fee for all credit card transactions.
- Contact Kevin Richens with additional questions: Mobile: +1 (435) 823-0391, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is to assist in wildlife management programs that protect the present lands and wildlife while also ensuring their preservation into the future. To provide education regarding the safety and importance of hunting and its essential role in conservation. To recruit and retain responsible individuals for the purpose of upholding sustainable and effective conservation practices. To support conservation efforts at a local level. Be founded and operate for the purpose of promoting the protection, preservation and recreational hunting of not just one big game animal but for all Big Game and small game animals. To support projects that will benefit our Communities.
WCF is a 501(C)(3) Organization
Utah’s Newest Conservation Group
You have no items in wishlist.